[Homeroast] My Time in Coffee H#ll is About to End...

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:00:51 CDT 2010

Yeah, my daughter went to Montreal a week ago. When she got back, she phoned
me - and told me she brought back some coffee for me.

*Coffee!! *

Gasp - she was in the land of bagels, and she gets me roasted coffee! In
fact, she started to read the label and she mumbled something about dark
roast.. she *mus*t know that I don't like dark roasts, so I think that's why
she mumbled it. She didn't realize what she bought, until then.
:-(

But her heart was in the right place, and I don't have the *heart* to say
anything, so I'll accept the gift with joy.

Lynne