[Homeroast] Ehtiopia Trip

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 21:54:01 CDT 2010

Wow - what an incredible experience! Thanks, Greg, so much for sharing with
us (and
for coming out of lurkdom, too). I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

I roast stove-top, and a short time after we moved to this apt, we had a
power failure.
I had my homeroast, but no way to grind it. My son & I took turns (actually
he took
over when I didn't last too long), trying to grind the beans w/my little
mortar & pestle -
let me tell you, it was a very rough, large grind - and made the worst cup
ever.

I can't even imagine how they manage to grind with wood. Amazing!

Lynne