[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Thu Aug 26 18:43:54 CDT 2010

Life is full of risks.  Have yourself plastisoled and flash frozen.  Or,
just be aware of the risks.  It is either the uninformed or the ID 10 T
that causes all the problems for the rest of us.

For example.  If you build a fire inside a externally vented enclosed
metal container the surface of that container will get hot.  Now the
uninformed may actually lay a body part on this surface.  Probably only
once.  But the nannies of the world will mandate warning labels on the
exterior of this box informing all that the surface may be hot.  Not to
mention the swarm of tort lawyers swirling about looking for deep pockets.