[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Thu Aug 26 18:12:32 CDT 2010

The fun part is when the pot implodes there is no creak or groan, if it
cracks then it will make a bit of noise before it all falls apart.  If
you pull the patent drawings of all of these various pots they were
designed with either a spirit lamp or electric heat source.  For the gas
ring use there were instructions on what to set it on if you pulled it
off of the heat, which was not advised.  The instructions were written
back in the day where 12 pages of cautions and warnings were not a
federal mandate so there is not much to them.

Tom should stock a balancing siphon pot,
http://baharris.org/coffee/History.htm  just for the gadget appeal.