[Homeroast] Tradition offering: Ethiopia Organic Idido Misty Valley DP

Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:41:45 CDT 2010

Still time to enter!

32 entries so far -- well actually 31, since RayO submitted a guess
that he was *not* entering ;-)

"Someone else should get to enjoy the IMV, so I'm not entering XXXX
grams total remaining (beans + bag)"

The closest guess so far is within 15 grams of the actual weight, so
it is still possible to win!

Steve