[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Thu Aug 26 12:53:08 CDT 2010

The last of the Cory pots came with a 750W electric hotplate to control
the heat.  Having one of these boil dry and explode is very impressive
when you are young. Spirit lamps or low power electric heat is a much
better bet.

A bit of googling will bring up a couple sites that show all of the
patent drawings and somewhere there is the old instruction sheet.