[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 11:22:54 CDT 2010

Hmmm, if an implosion is a definite possibility and a reason for the
stovetop vacuum to go out of favor . . . then I am so glad to have my Cona,
with a spirit lamp. The whole process is so gentle. A slow whoooosh. And the
denatured alcohol lasts in the spirit lamp for about 16 mornings of coffee.
 I am hoping for this beautiful coffee pot to last forever. Or until I drop
a portion of it. I had one many years ago and sold it when I bought a
sailboat. Now that my husband and I have hung up the anchor, I am enthralled
with the Cona once again. I cannot improve upon perfection. For me, it makes
the perfect cup.