[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:43:49 CDT 2010

One problem with having too many fines, is that they will overextract and
cause bitterness.  In my mind, the stuck drawdown is just a symptom of
overextraction, which is the real issue.

This problem can be solved by either a grinder (expensive), or by sieving
(cheap, but messy), or can be mitigated by using a faster brewing technique.

--mike