[Homeroast] How can five words take so long?

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Thu Aug 26 10:21:43 CDT 2010

FANTASTIC! one great thing I love about FAEMA is it is forgiving so the learning process moving up to a commercial machine is actually fun! lol just remember to flush group if setting long time... I look and listen and its a great indicator or temp at group... you get a slight PUFF of steam with little water through group and quickly few seconds settles down to more water than steam and thats sitting roughly at about 200ish˚F temp... its an obvious noticeable change form the initial blast of steam so its easy to time... now if one wants to use all the gadgets and gauges well fantastic! thats great for documenting info but this FAEMA and Im assuming others with similar setups act same(vie temp tested that group indicator btw... lol ...  ENJOY ALLON! I know my selling a machine to one of us list members means it comes with tech support! LMAO!

Dennis Parham