[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:18:03 CDT 2010

<...the Mazzer Mini nor the Cimbali Max Hybrid are "great" grinders>

They are great grinders in Name only.

   - The acid test would be to set up the worst, most problematic coffee
   brewing event-
   - First execute the entire brew cycle with water only, no coffee
   whatsoever-
   - 2nd, repeat with the correct quantity of roasted, unground coffee
   beans-

Did you experience any stalls, so far? Not much coffee either, Huh?

To advance from no stalls but no coffee you may need to reduce the
particulate size of the roasted coffee sample. I suggest the machine to use
between Roasting and Brewing might have the moniker: GRINDER. Sometimes
called a GRINDER. Or you could use a GRINDER.

Don't attempt to use one of the glittering amusements made for little Rollo
before his pre-school graduation. They look like, but don't function like
real cars, tractors, grinders...

If we still try to use one of Rollo's toys as adults, the mental health bill
hasn't been proposed, and the asylum hasn't been built that will do any
good. The hope is caseless.

Until things change, do as Rich suggests and Big Coffee does- sift out the
fines. I might suggest an alternative hobby- shooting and reloading. You'll
really get a Bang out of it, but it's not for everyone. Neither is driving,
but almost everyone does it anyway.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?