[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 00:28:45 CDT 2010

To be accurate pulling nekkid shots well is more about distribution than the
virtually unnecessary tamp. I can pull totally untamped nekkid shots no
problem with the shot. (Problem is tends to dirty up the group screen way
fast.)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
http://www.compasscoffeeroasting.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/