[Homeroast] My Time in Coffee H#ll is About to End...

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:13:04 CDT 2010

Lynne,

When the "out of homeroast" situation hits again, try Whole Foods for
a "split the difference" coffee.  Not as good as the good local
roasters, but for around $12 / lb, you can get decent, freshly roasted
coffee.  Just look closely at the beans, as the variability in roast
accuracy is quite high.  I've seen some labeled "lightly roasted" and
they are black and shiny.

-Seth