[Homeroast] cooling the roast

Laura Carey laurajcarey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:40:38 CDT 2010

With my beans after they are roasted, I put them in a metal sive and blow
out the chaffe.  Then I immediately put them in a glad container, put the
lid on and thrown them into the freezer for a couple of hours.

Then I take them out and let them rest at room temperature and to mature for
3-5 days and by then all the flavors and aromas have come to the top. Mmmmm