[Homeroast] i-roast 2 out os stock: gone forever? it that vein does the Behmor allow for temp monitoring?

Rbt Tut rotuts at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 13:23:01 CDT 2010

I have a iroast-2 that I got at SM a while ago.  I was hoping to get one for
a friend to start them roasting SM's greens.  but its
out of stock and perhaps (???) may not be made again

Horrors!  what to do?  I mod. mine with the taylor long probe through the
top and would not be able to reproducibly
roast with out that as my guide.

can the Behmor be modified to give exact (reproducible) bean temps somehow?

would that be the home roaster of choice to replace the i-roast 2 should it
Bit the Dusk?

thanks