[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Wed Aug 25 09:15:38 CDT 2010

shah well I guess Ive been pretty lucky! Ive never had one of those fortunately! lol my tighty whiteys stay white! however I have had one to the back splash... so.. seems to me if you do everything back asswords you'll be ok! lol I tend to do things backwards! in this case its paid off! HAHA

Dennis Parham