[Homeroast] Turning Bottomless Portafilter

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:24:30 CDT 2010

That's neat, Dennis! This non-machinist is imagining going over to the
vo-tech machine shop in the career enrichment park. The hope was to interest
a student in making some money, either by milling out existing pf bottoms or
by building new ones [whatever] size.

A moot point with super-autos, but I wonder how the manufacturers fine-tune
the espresso cuckoo clocks, since there is no incentive to watch after the
*$ employee selects the right button.

It could have been a big draw at the *Automat* in NYC. Was the S-I ferry
still a nickel when we were there? Dad called it the Nickel Ferry

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?