[Homeroast] Tradition offering: Ethiopia Organic Idido Misty Valley DP

Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:22:48 CDT 2010

Many love it, I'm not one of them!

The winner will receive an almost-full 5 pound bag of Ethiopia Organic
Idido Misty Valley DP.  The beans are still in the original Sweet
Maria's packaging and have been kept in the standard "cool, dry
place".

Here's the process.  Send me an email *OFF LIST* with your guess at
the weight (in grams) of the remaining beans + bag.

Get your entry in by Sunday, August 29 at 9 AM.

I'll review the entries and select the closest guess as the winner.
In the event of a tie, the earliest entry will win.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail within the US is included.  My
apologies to listers outside the US, but I really don't want to deal
with international shipping!

Steve