[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:43:50 CDT 2010

My experience is that the "rumble in the funnel" helped, but could not
completely solve it with my crappy, false burr grinder.  One stuck pot a
month is too much.  I never tried the cloth filter and in fact sent it to a
home roasted that lost theirs.

Today I Chemexed more Guatemala La Maravilla that was roasted to City last
night.  Fresh but good, and better, cleaner with a worthy grinder.  I brewed
with about half the water and then diluted to limit the contact time to 5
minutes.

-Chris

(sent from mobile device)