[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Aug 23 22:28:10 CDT 2010

You can try the burping technique but the glass rod filter was designed
to work with commercial ground coffee that was sieved to remove all
fines.  They just clog on fines sooner or later.  Just sift out the
fines and they work fine.  The proper grind is a bit on the coarse side
also.  Have you ever found many fines in the bottom of the Foulgers can?
Or Maxwell House or any other pre ground stuff?  This is why using the
solid gold, diamond burr coffee grinder works better.  More consistent
grind.