[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 22:07:50 CDT 2010

Doug, I believe you are the one who suggested this cure for clogged vacuum
pots many months ago. I tried the suggestion time after time and changed the
coffee grind, as well. Nothing worked on a continuous basis . . . and it was
so frustrating for me to end up with a pot of coffee that needed to be
tossed. Now that I have the Cona, the process is perfection every time.
Flawless performance. Awesome coffee. So, I am happy.

Thank you!
Cherry