[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:01:43 CDT 2010

I have to add my own very favorite coffee maker. The Cona . . . I had one
many years ago and sold it at a garage sale so that I could move onto my
sailboat. Tried every other kind of coffee maker in the years that have
passed. I don't like plastic and ended up with a Yama for the stovetop. It
kept clogging up on me, no matter what other listers suggested. So, now I
have the Cona. A PERFECT cup of coffee every time. And, it makes such a
perfect focus for the sacred coffee ritual. And that's what it is, isn't
it!