[Homeroast] Syphon revisited

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 12:27:52 CDT 2010

I'd secretly given up on syphon, too many stuck pots.

This morning I had a great Guatemala Huehuetanango Finca La Maravilla in my
eight cup Yama with Cory rod despite having to stir quite a bit to control
the bloom.  I credit the Vario grinder; I was finally able to upgrade from
my false burr Cuisinart grinder for drip and move it to the office and
shelved my espresso hand grinder for travel duty.  What a difference.
Luckily, the Wife is noticing the difference too.

Next I think I'll try press pot again.

-Chris

(sent from mobile device)