[Homeroast] Technivorm KBTS - 8 your views?

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sat Aug 21 16:48:26 CDT 2010

I love my Technivorm and when I work my weekends, I make 4 pots of coffee to last all weekend, since I can't bring my own coffee maker to the Pediatric ICU I work at and so I rely on a microwave to heat it up.  It has been fun learning which beans allow coffee to be reheated or not.  It doesn't taste quite as good as when I get to enjoy them at home, but it beats all of my other options I have tried.  Yes, if I had time to do a pour over or such I would, but oftentimes, I have 30 seconds to a minute to reheat a little bit till the next free moment.  So that was why I bought theThermal Carafe version rather than the glass version.  I will say my old Krups's Thernal Carafe is better at keeping it warm, so I will compare and get back to Technivorm on it.

Peter

Getting ready for 24 hours of work in 36 hours of time.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre