[Homeroast] Technivorm KBTS - 8 your views?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Fri Aug 20 19:46:20 CDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 04:42:24PM -0700, g paris wrote:
> Frankly I have never understood why anyone who like/loves coffee would use a
> thermos.

Bringing the late morning fix to a work environment where one or more
of the facilities and time needed to brew a great fresh cup aren't
possible.  I think I may succumb to that need this year...

nd: FC+ roast of the Panama Boquette Volcancito Estate (this was a
Coffee Bush offering, got the odd bag of it in a sampler)

--
Threaten not the comic with your lawyers' bluster,
all toothless to suppress parody and satire;