[Homeroast] Technivorm KBTS - 8 your views?

Richard Ferguson coffee at fergusnet.com
Fri Aug 20 13:43:48 CDT 2010

If you are having poor thermal carafe performance contact Boyds (the US
importer) at inquiries at technivorm-us.com and they should help you.  My
coffee was luke warm after only an hour.  They sent me out a replacement
carafe and its much better.  It still not Thermos performance but my coffee
was still hot after 4 hours today.  If your carafe is hot to the touch, as
mine was, immediately after brewing you have a bad carafe.  My new one only
gets slightly warm at the very top, the bottom stays completely cool.

Rich