[Homeroast] Auto-filling Miss Silvia

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 00:59:31 CDT 2010

Kudos Terry. Yup, though Missy Silvia's been gone 5 years now used your
website when I did the auto-fill mod' on my Missy many moons ago. Excellent
how to. BTW, fight to not sell. I ended up buying a Rancilio Audrey
(Silvia's older sister) for travel and back-up a year after I sold my Missy.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.compasscoffeeroasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/