[Homeroast] How long do you rest your roast?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:40:38 CDT 2010

I really liked Bry's post and explanation.  I'll have to re-read this and
think some more on it, but it makes sense.

My roast resting is not policed at all.  I'm always running out of beans and
roasting to drink next day or sometimes same day.  My roasts rarely make it
to a second week, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I roast 12 - 16 ounce
batches, but maybe I just don't roast enough batches to keep up with
demand.  Doesn't help that the coffee is so bad here at work that I have to
bring in homeroast to make it through the day with the CCD.  Last two days I
haven't had time in the morning to brew before taking the kids to school so
I've been relying on the CCD at work for my morning cup, but my Wife must be
suffering.

-Chris