[Homeroast] How long do you rest your roast?

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:18:50 CDT 2010

I use to have a 'police' of no less then 3 days, but I did an unplanned
experiment with a Kenya that was a bit over 2 weeks old, and
voila...Perfect, nice, balanced, outstanding coffee (drip filter)

I'm changing now my police to Kenya's - 2+weeks, probably based on Seth
comments same for Ethiopians

Grato/Regards
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

http://silasmcoelho.com/