[Homeroast] How long do you rest your roast?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:35:31 CDT 2010

I personally think you laid it out pretty well Bry. Being in the business I
can relate to this discussion. I wish I was there to taste that 25 day
kenya. When you say day 2 or day 5 or 10 do you mean stored or rested in
paper? I get these questions all the time. Like how do I rest coffee? In the
freezer? Frig.? Canning jar. Bean hopper? How do you answer this Bry? Age
old question on this list. Seems to keep popping up.
Thanks Bry
Joe