[Homeroast] My New KANGEN water machine.. any others using it?

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Mon Aug 16 10:32:49 CDT 2010

yeah.. in my last place I did similar to you.... I ran a similar setup ... on inspection of machines when I moved after running about 1 year.. they were quite clean... I used to have an RO system but with these machines with rotary pump, I was afraid of damaging it... so I went to the higher volume flow rates of just a couple filters in line... at one time I used bottled water as I am now for the time being.... and had access to the KANGEn for testing and convenience.. I am in no way endorsing it! lol as Id suspect anyway.. if you take a mouthful of Kangen water it has already lost its alkalinity before you even gulped it down! lol I haven't done ANY research on it at all accept today to watch the 8 tier MLM sales marketing program that forces them to sell the machine at such incredibly high prices...lol outside of removing heavy metals from a local water source,if any, once its boiled to 200+ degrees... I think its probably pretty safe...lol