[Homeroast] My New KANGEN water machine.. any others using it?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:22:35 CDT 2010

Denis,
I'm running a relatively new Nuova Simonelli on my counter. The company
would not install it if I did not put a water filtration system in line. I'm
using a simple carbon prefilter followed by two MH2Everpure cartriges. I
prefer to clean up the water that you have and softening it only if
necessary. RO? Not for me.
Just a small amount of change, 2 cents or more of opinion.
JoeR