[Homeroast] My New KANGEN water machine.. any others using it?

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Mon Aug 16 09:35:08 CDT 2010

yea me too.... but its here to test for free...lol so far I don't notice anything but Im also fighting with SM Puro Scuro blend and Behmor... I think the Behmor just cant get me where I need to be ... no matter how little or large the batch or how I profile it as good as I can in Behmor, its ashy and thin... Im trying my FBR ( original popper I modified ) now... so far seems to look much better... I have an RO system but have not installed it yet as I just moved to new location.... just to clear up any info.. my neighbor doesn't indorse the KANHEN machine... they just bought it to test it out so see if it was tom foolery ( not OUR TOM! lol ) or had any advantage at all... so far it seems Ive tested it more than they have! lol but outside of just making espresso with it.. i don't notice anything different accept that I don't have to drive to the store to get a fresh bottle of RO water... lol Ill plumb in my machine run as I finish my bar and that'll be that...

Dennis Parham