[Homeroast] Reprise: what exactly are "quakers"?

Christine Heinsohn kb4wyr at fhrd.net
Sun Aug 15 19:42:06 CDT 2010

Last year I flew to boston via I the Pittsburg airport.  I had to switch
planes in Pittsburg.  I was thinking about grabbing a cup of coffee during
my downtown until I saw the name of the coffee shop -- Quaker Coffee  I  am
sure it was supposed to have some kind of historic reference even religious
reference, but I decided that the owners must not be very knowledgable about
coffee if they named the shop such!