[Homeroast] Andreja for sale

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Sun Aug 15 01:03:43 CDT 2010

I have the LaCora, which is Cora Ital. Specialties' version of the Andreja Premium.  It's the best machine I've ever owned--an e61 heat exchanger with sizeable boiler and tank.  $900 is a great price (I paid $1400, which was still way below market in '07), and if I didn't already own one I'd be all over this!