[Homeroast] My New KANGEN water machine.. any others using it?

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Sat Aug 14 21:04:09 CDT 2010

haha yeah wel li didn't buy it... they did... it cost around $3500 I haven't really done much testing but obviously Coffee is effected by the water we drink... just curious if anyone has also used it... Ive seen a bit about it and my friend who bought it is a Chemical Engineer and his wife do health promotions.. both happen to be in great health too...lol not saying the water did it! lol Anyway... I don't know if Id say it was snake oil but I have not done any tests on it .. just set it to the coffee tea setting I think was 8.5ph and tat was that...

Dennis Parham