[Homeroast] My New KANGEN water machine.. any others using it?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Aug 14 16:42:27 CDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 12:09:15PM -0700, Ira wrote:
> At 11:36 AM 8/14/2010, you wrote:
> >just purchased a KANGEN water purifying machine.. anyone familiar with it
>
> Well, my search on the internet makes it sound like a scam. The best
> I could come up for buying one was fill out this form with all your
> info including your CC info and fax it to me, but not one peep
> anywhere about what it costs.

Heh.  I started typing "kangen water" into the google search box, and
before I finished that much it had a bunch of similar searh terms to
suggest.  The second one was "kangen water scam" (the first was just
"kangen water", of course).

I like the "snake oil on tap" subtitle of this page:

    http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html

    "Ionized"/alkaline water is falsely claimed to be an anti-oxidant. It
    is actually an oxidizing agent...

--
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Multilevel marketing doth make fools of us all.