[Homeroast] My New KANGEN water machine.. any others using it?

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sat Aug 14 16:33:24 CDT 2010

And, the DIY $100.00 water machine page.

http://redmondfamily.com/Olive%20and%20David/Health/Ionised%20Water/How%20To%20Build%20A%20Water%20Ioniser

So, if the store bought gadget sells for 1500 -> 2000+ please send me
the difference for doing this basic research for you.  Then I can buy a
new coffee maker.