[Homeroast] New interesting Starbucks thing

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:01:44 CDT 2010

You like that huh? I saw that and thought to myself "What kind of marketing dork would attach that to ANY product associated with a company which makes its livelihood on COFFEE?" (Granted, I don't recall if the article actually said that it was Starbucks which coined the slogan but the thought did cross my mind).

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com