[Homeroast] New interesting Starbucks thing

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:59:12 CDT 2010

This is all so much BS. Starbucks is grabbing for their life. They will be
around for a long time but this ploy
of merchandising is simply so dumb!!!

I would rather drink swill from a local yokel motel then Starbucks simply
because it tastes like
burnt wood sticks!!

again I say hit your local 7/11 if you cannot find a brew.

coffee is an art, thanks Chris!

ginny