[Homeroast] FAEMA COMPACT C85 Time to Sell

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Tue Aug 10 13:51:42 CDT 2010

Well its time for me to sell one of my machines.... I think Im going to put it up on eBay and craigslist.... I picked up a UNIC DIVA 2 years ago and now since Ive moved I don't have room for both of these machines... anyway.. its not a Chrome machine like my DIVA so its going... if anyone is interested let me know and Ill send pics.. I want to post it here first since I have added to custom Naked ( bottomless ) la Marzocco 15% bent portafilter...  anyway anyone interested just send me message.... I haven't posted in a while with all this moving around, and I hope its still ok for us to let each other know here first before throwing up on eBay  .....  hope all are doing well!!

Dennis Parham