[Homeroast] Technivorm KBTS - 8 your views?

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sun Aug 8 22:43:54 CDT 2010

I love my KBT, but I had so many problems with it overflowing, no matter how I adjusted the grind or the flow valve, so I just removed the flow valve and have not had a problem since.  I agree with the carafe not being very thermal, so I pour it immediately into my Krups carafe and then it is good to go for many hours.

Get it and enjoy it.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre