[Homeroast] Technivorm KBTS - 8 your views?

Coffee coffee at webbing.com
Sun Aug 8 11:11:35 CDT 2010

I've had one for a couple of years now. It's definitely the best drip coffee maker I've ever owned.

All the Technivorms now come with the 9 hole spray head. The one on Sweet Maria's page is a replacement for older ones.

The caraf does not keep the coffee hot long enough in my opinion. It will keep it hot for an hour or so. I decant the coffee into a thermos if I'm not going to use it all right away.

The ones with the glass caraf has a hot plate to keep the coffee hot. I've never liked the flavor of coffee kept hot this way, I'd rather use a thermos.