[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wineandcoffee

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:52:30 CDT 2010

I don't see that in Ray's post at all, Joe... Ray's never been an advocate
of mediocrity that I recall.  Captain Smith took the mostly untried Titanic
out and lost the gamble trying something new. Lessons were learned and
passenger ships improved. None since has sunk since scratching the paint on
an iceberg.

Try something new and if it doesn't meet satisfaction, try something new
again.

Don't give up trying.

Great story, Ray.
John