[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wineandcoffee

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:37:00 CDT 2010

According to RayO's story the ship went to the bottom because the captain
took the ship to the bottom because he was content with "satisfactory
coffee" or piloting the ship business as usual and making sure the paint on
his ships hull didn't get a scratch on it. Or in my case kept the paint on
the front door fresh but didn't care to do much with the business inside. In
my case I have found that if I let my new staff stay content with
"satisfactory coffee" the shop down the street will draw more and more of my
clientele and soon my business sails will falter. If I am drinking coffee or
desperate for my am cup I will suffer through "satisfactory" coffee but as a
purveyor of the Black Gold I will always seek out and drive my family and
friends to a shop like yours miKe before I will suggest the run of the mill
cup at "joes" place down the street. We have all been there.
RayO ? got any more books?
Joe