[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wineandcoffee

Dave dbcraw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:41:18 CDT 2010

I've been traveling this week, and using my CCD for my hotel room-coffee.
The best I've been able to do is to use a water glass to estimate the amount
of pre-ground homeroast grounds, then use TLAR (That Looks About Right) for
the water. What I've been drinking has been WAY BETTER, than anything else
available!
Dave

Some days...
It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps