[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wineandcoffee

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:30:16 CDT 2010

I used google to convert ml into ounces, and thought I'd share it in
case it could be helpful to others:

My formula is 28 g coffee + 450 ml water for a full CCD which yields
two 200 ml cups.

450 ml = 15.2163102 US fluid ounces

I've also made single cups at 14 g coffee and 225 ml water for a
single 200 ml cup.

225 ml = 7.60815511 US fluid ounces