[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wineandcoffee

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:07:40 CDT 2010

I usually make coffee in a moka pot, but decided to use the Clever
Coffee Dripper for a while, starting today. I tried to adjust the
water-to-coffee ratio to account for the water that stays in the
bottom of the moka pot, the water that is absorbed by the grounds,
etc., and was way off. The results reminded me of a line by David
Letterman: "Of course, mankind knows no curse like weak coffee."

Brian