[Homeroast] Something good roasting in my neighborhood

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 20:14:31 CDT 2010

Prolly wasn't me, since i am in Northeast MS and was cookin a
Brisket...........
'Magine somebody was downwind though........was one of the best ones i have
ever done!
Extremely Tender AND Juicy recipe from PrimalGrill site... the brisket
treatment inspired by Redeye gravy.

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Terry <mrhomn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> My wife and I went for a walk on our way to dinner last Saturday evening
> and
> noticed someone was roasting coffee.  It was a great smell.  Anyone on this
> list
> roasting in the area of Highland Elementary School in Salem OR?
>  -Terry

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.