[Homeroast] OT: Stillwater MN, was Breville variable temp tea kettle.

BSGarley bsgarley.public at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:29:19 CDT 2010

That was me. Took a while to get out of southern Cal. Grew up in Stillwater,
used to grow apples here, family farm is still farming. Place is great if
you like Caribou coffee (make that Charibou). But I like it here anyway
because I've got a Sweet (M) connection.

Bruce Garley
Stillwater, MN (nee San Juan Capistrano)

Vivir con miedo es como vivir a medias.