[Homeroast] Anthropology of Coffee

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:16:07 CDT 2010

RayO,
Got to lova ya,
When I read your posts it brings me back to the Paul Harvey days.
"Now it's time for the rest of the Story"
Does anyone remember Paul and his dialogue?
Ray, I want to thank you for doing the journalism I'm not doing and looking
into the story behind the story.
You keep this list alive and lively.
Joe